Go development-error in "make build" command

Hello,
I try this guide (https://docs.edgexfoundry.org/Ch-GettingStartedGoDevelopers.html) to run edgex locally in Go IDE (jetbrainsGo). I believe that i did all the steps right. When i run the “make build” command in teminal of JetbrainsGoLand IDE i get the below errors:

CGO_ENABLED=0 GO111MODULE=on go build -ldflags “-X --github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go.Version=1.1.0” -o cmd/config-seed/config-seed ./cmd/config-seed
cmd/config-seed/main.go:22:2: cannot find package --github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal in any of:
/usr/lib/go-1.10/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal (from $GOROOT)
/home/vm1/Programs/GoLand-2019.2.2/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal (from $GOPATH)
cmd/config-seed/main.go:23:2: cannot find package --github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal/pkg/usage in any of:
/usr/lib/go-1.10/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal/pkg/usage (from $GOROOT)
/home/vm1/Programs/GoLand-2019.2.2/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal/pkg/usage (from $GOPATH)
cmd/config-seed/main.go:24:2: cannot find package --github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal/seed/config in any of:
/usr/lib/go-1.10/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal/seed/config (from $GOROOT)
/home/vm1/Programs/GoLand-2019.2.2/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/internal/seed/config (from $GOPATH)
Makefile:32: recipe for target ‘cmd/config-seed/config-seed’ failed
make: *** [cmd/config-seed/config-seed] Error 1

I use ubuntu. The edgex-go project i clone it in directory /usr/local/go/src/github.com/edgexfoundry/
Does anyone knows why happens that?
Thank you.