This also can be found from:
TL;TR - Delete the device first.
Originally, I wanted to register the simple device made by the SDK.
However, I found there is an existing device that has same device name so that I tried to delete the related information.
The steps could be:
- find devices (GET to localhost:48082/api/v1/device)
- delete a target device (DELETE to localhost:48081/api/v1/device/id/DEVICE-ID)
- find device profiles (GET to localhost:48081/api/v1/deviceprofile)
- delete a target device profile (DELETE to localhost:48081/api/v1/deviceprofile/id/DEVICE-PROFILE-ID)
- the http prefix are removed since discourse doesn’t allow multiple URLs.